Last modified: June 12, 2020
In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website or mobile application (the “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Platform is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Platform.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, or that there may be a user under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA) you may only use the Platform if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of the Platform has been provided to us.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform, including information:
- Contact information, such as your name and e-mail address; and
- Other personal information you may submit to us, including but not limited to your resume, portfolio, and references.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
Do Not Track Settings
We do not track our users and we do not block Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Platform and our services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To present the Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with third-party information, products or services that we believe are relevant to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Platform or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclose to you at the time the data is collected.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our partnering agencies and companies.
- To external companies seeking to hire employees and/or independent contractors.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Platform users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
European Economic Area (EEA) Users
If you are in the EEA, you have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re an EEA users, you may:
- Access the information we have about you. We'll will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We only send you marketing material if you've agreed to it, but if you'd rather we don't, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it's technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
Third Party Links
The Platform may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Platform and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. We perform regular malware scanning of the Platform and all servers and computers used by us to support the Platform. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.