4 months ago - Los Angeles, USA
- Graduated college. Made my dog proud.
- Applied for over 55+ jobs -> 15 interviews ->
Decided to go with the wildest opportunity of them all.
- Sold my car. Good bye LA traffic.
- I want to become a designer of some sort.
3 months ago - London, UK
- Participates in arranged design marriage. Found myself across the globe living and working with a complete stranger from New Zealand.
- Discovered halloumi, aubergine, HP sauce, swans, and lots of crumpets.
- Dove deep into the brand new world of branding with coolest people.
- I want to become a dedicated designer.
2 months ago - London, UK
- Finally got the hang of using a British keyboard.
- Went through some rough patches of finding alignment away from my roots. Was healed through incredible friendship.
- Discovered karaoke.
- I want to become a resilient designer.
1.5 months ago - Montreal, CA
1 month ago - New York, USA
- Rediscovered proper Korean food.
- Bought a raincoat, scarf, and gloves for warmth instead of fashion for the first time in my life.
- Recorded my first ever podcast episode with Na.
- Reconnected and met so many new design friends for upcoming collaborations.
- Connected with past WGI interns Maddy and Whitney in the city.
- I want to become a generous designer.
1 week ago - Los Angeles, USA
- Returned home for the weekend to visit family. My dog is still proud of me.
- Realized how much I have grown in the last 3 months.
- Realized my life plans and goals have completely changed since 3 months ago.
- Realized I am still only half way through my journey.
- I want to be a conscious designer.
Today - New York, USA
- I want to be vulnerable and appreciative designer.
- Forever thankful.
Why stop now? Here are some other adventures to explore:
Get on our favorites list
Subscribe to our newsletter and join a community of emerging creatives around the world.
Something went wrong while submitting the form. Try again.