Tell us why you're the best applicant in under 50 words
I'm a quick/curious learner and keen to always try and improve my skills
Give us your bio in under 500 words
Hi WGI! I'm Sara Barros currently a digital content assistant at Belstaff. I'm an island girl
originally from Madeira and loving travelling to experience new cultures! (I have 3 under my belt). I'm curious about mostly everything and my newest interest has been coding specially Front End Development and would love to start my career there!
1. What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
Decided to go to a festival in another country on my own with a deal global package with all included. Ended up making new friends from so many countries.
2. How are creativity and innovation related?
Although different in their origin, creativity, and innovation are the driving force behind the success of any business. They have the power to change the face of an entire industry, create new markets, have the potential to scale their revenue and change the world.
3. Why do companies need clarity and creativity?
Because they make the perfect campaign when well-balanced it helps make sure there target audience/viewer doesn't have to think to hard to get the message, while being funny or clever enough to leave a lasting impression.
4. You have 30 minutes of free time. What do you do with it?
Try and catch up on whatever book I'm currently reading.
5. What is one risky and bold goal in life you have? Or, if you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what would it be?
Being a digital nomad freelancing as a front end developer with the ability to travel the world
6. Explain your creative process
It all starts off with the environment... Creating the right vibe to begin the preparation of getting ideas and inspiration, countless hours of research and screenshotting or taking pictures until a set of concepts brood in my mind. Next it laying out the options and choosing elements that work and trying to reduce the concepts until a certain amount can be shown to others.
7. What is the best advice that you have been given?
There are no stupid questions, just people who are afraid to speak out and be curious!
8. What is your definition of creativity?
Its bringing magic ideas to life, its about challenging and questioning the normal. It's about change by being better or controversial but making a stand.
9. What 10 songs are on your favorite playlist right now?
- Close your eyes - Felix Jaehn, VIZE, Miss LI
- Get out my head - Shane Codd
- I don't wanna know - Punctual
- No Therapy - Felix Jaehn, Nea, Bryn Christopher
- Paradise - MEDUZA, Dermot Kennedy
- Time - Alan Walker, Hans Zimmer
- Gummy - Loud Luxury, Brando
- Head & Heart - Joel Corry, MNEK
- Midnight(The Hanging Tree) - HOSH, 1979, Jalja
- Aftertaste - Loud Luxury, Morgan St. Jean
10. How do you want people to remember you?
A bubbly person who is not afraid of a challenge and keen to get her mark/opinion on anything and help out!
Passport is valid for next 12 months
Which country issued your passport?
Have you been convicted of a crime and/or a felony? If so, what was the offense? State the city, country, and date.