Tell us why you're the best applicant in under 50 words
I always go for it.
Give us your bio in under 500 words
Hi! My name is Erica Mesa. I have studied a Bachelor of Design and a Master of Design and Art Direction. Always interested in the why of things and in search of little unexplored nuances.
1. What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
Telling (and convincing) my mother that I wanted to be in art school.
2. How are creativity and innovation related?
There could be no innovation without creativity. Everything that is new, trying to do things different from what exists, is born from a concern. This curiosity is what I call creativity: a mind on the go that never stops searching.
3. Why do companies need clarity and creativity?
Clarity to never lose focus, and creativity to explore all the different paths to get there in the right way.
4. You have 30 minutes of free time. What do you do with it?
40% have fun and disconnect - 60% have fun while learning something new.
5. What is one risky and bold goal in life you have? Or, if you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what would it be?
Moving away from design, I would love to be able to solve the problem of environmental pollution, especially the aspect of using plastics, because it is a problem that we have generated, but that not only affects us, but the entire planet and other living beings. I find it really unfair.
6. Explain your creative process
Analyze what I have and what I don't > start thinking > structure ideas > references of all kinds > choose a route and try > endless tests and discards > test the results and hopefully it's a match!
7. What is the best advice that you have been given?
I would say 'never say never'. It makes me think that there is always hope. And yes, sometimes I start singing the Justin Bieber song in my head.
8. What is your definition of creativity?
Creativity is a tool of constant change, flexible to new interpretations and alterations.
9. What 10 songs are on your favorite playlist right now?
1. Ya no te hago falta - Sen Senra
2. El encuentro - Alizzz ft Amaia
3. Glitter - Benee
4. Nana triste - Natalia Lacunza ft Guitarricadelafuente
5. Positions - Ariana Grande
6. Golden - Harry Styles
7. Tu foto - Cupido
8. Watermelon sugar - Harry Styles
9. Dynamite - BTS
10. Futari no kimochi - Innuyasha (soundtrack)
10. How do you want people to remember you?
A nice and transparent person.
Passport is valid for next 12 months
Which country issued your passport?
Have you been convicted of a crime and/or a felony? If so, what was the offense? State the city, country, and date.