Tell us why you're the best applicant in under 50 words
I have intense curiosity with a non-stop hunger to achieve as well as contribute.
Give us your bio in under 500 words
Elliott Hart is a graphic designer, typographer and brander. He values attention to detail and aims to create work derived from the subject matter. He likes to think of himself as a craftsman and enjoys getting hands on working with materials. He also has an interest in music and art and in his spare time likes to annoy the neighbours by playing the drums.
1. What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
In 2017 I changed career directions from the construction industry to the arts.
*best decision I've ever made
2. How are creativity and innovation related?
3. Why do companies need clarity and creativity?
'clarity of intent will translate into the clarity of result, and that is the importance in design, complicated designs reveal an equally complicated mind. We love complexities but hate complications!' - Massimo Vignelli
4. You have 30 minutes of free time. What do you do with it?
1) Look through a book on a my desk - particularly about art & design
2) Play my drums - dependent on the time of day
3) Go for a run - or just procrastinate it
4) Stretch out
5) Quick check on Instagram
5. What is one risky and bold goal in life you have? Or, if you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what would it be?
Create good work.
6. Explain your creative process
I always start with research to better understand the nature of the project. I then define the problem at hand and take more time to research, brainstorming and making notes until I can narrow the project down to a few keywords. From there it is a further investigation of the semantics and pragmatics until the solution is staring right in front of you.
7. What is the best advice that you have been given?
Create good work and everything else will follow.
8. What is your definition of creativity?
To turn off the left side of the brain
9. What 10 songs are on your favorite playlist right now?
Clever Trevor - Ian dury
Rhinestone eyes - gorillaz
stebeni's theme - afircan head charge
obaa sima - ata kak
Genius of love - tom tom club
ob la di ob la da - the beatles
here comes the sun - the beatles
Moondog monologue - moondog
source - nubya garcia
Jazz (We've got) - Tribe called quest
10. How do you want people to remember you?
Polite, kind and nice.
Passport is valid for next 12 months
Which country issued your passport?
Have you been convicted of a crime and/or a felony? If so, what was the offense? State the city, country, and date.